Typical Quotation for resurfacing
Before: Cut out around perimeter of drive for tapering new
tarmac in. To spread and lay a tack coat (adhesive).
After: To lay and roll a 10 mm hard stone wearing course (tarmac) thickness 30-40 mm when compressed.
WITT ROAD, FAIR OAK
Typical Quotation from digging out to completion
St MARY'S EXTRA CEMETARY, SHOLING
1. To take up exsisting drive way and widen.
2. To instate a new boundry fence.
3. To instate a soakaway.
4.To lay a Geotextile membrane.
5. To instate concrete edgings with a gen 1 concrete mix.
6. To instate Acco drains at front of drive in a gen 1 concrete mix and pipe work to soakaway.
7. To lay and compact MOT type 1 scalpings.
8.To lay and roll a 20mm hard stone binder course thickness 60-80mm (Tarmac).
9. To lay and roll 10mm hard stone wearing course thickness 40-50mm.
Kings Oak, Nursling
1. To take up exsisting Tarmac.
2. To grade up area.
3. To lower inspection chamber.
4. To instate Marshall blocks around perimeter of drive in Harvest Gold (colour). In a gen 1 concrete mix.
5. To lay Geotextile membrane
6. To spread and lay st1 concrete mix at front of drive area thickness of 100-150mm.
7. To lay and compact type1 scalpings.
8. To lay and rol 20mm hard stone binder course thickness 60-80mm.
9. To lay and roll 6mm hard stone wearing course thickness 42-48mm.
Foord Road, Hedge End
1. To dig out exsisting driveway and lower depth of 300-350mm.
2. To instate concrete fence posts in a ST1 concrete mix.
3. To instate concrete gravel boards and 6ft fence panels.
4. To instate concrete edgeing in a Gen 1 concrete mix.
5. To instate acco drains at middle and front of drive.
6. To instate blockley clay blocks in a buff colour around
perimeter of drive.
7. To lower exsisting inspection chamber and replace with a
inset inspection cover.
8. To lay a Geotextile membrane.
9. To lay and compact MOT Type 1 scalpings.
10. To lay and roll a 20mm hard stone binder course thickness
11. To lay and roll a 10mm hard stone wearing course thickness
Spring Road, Sholing