Kestrel Close, Boorley Green
THE ORCHARD, BASSETT GREEN VILLAGE
WINCHESTER ROAD, SHIRLEY
1. To dig out exsisting drive way and new area depth of 250-300mm.
2. To instate concrete edging in a gen 1 concrete mix.
3. To lay a geotextile membrane over area.
4. To lay and ompact type 1 scalpings.
5. To instate small Charcol key kerbs where discusted.
6. To scread and lay 50mm Blockley clay blocks around the perimeter of the drive colour to be discussed.
7. To scread and lay in Blockley clay blocks in a 45º
Herringbone pattern colour in Buff.
1. To take down exsisting steps and retaining wall.
2. To dig out exsisting driveway depth 250-300mm.
3. To redirect drainage in 4inch plastic pipe.
4. To spread and lay an st1 concreate mix thickness of 100-150mm.
5. To instate concrete edging around boundries.
6. To lay a geotextile membrane.
7. To lay and compact type 1 scalpings.
8. To scread and lay with 60mm Marshall blocks with a boundry around perimeter of drive in Pennet Grey with an infill of Harvest Gold.
Fernlea Gardens, Shirley
Bond Road, Bitterne Park